You can now easily check Aadhaar card status online. You can easily check the Aadhaar status online by your own self. This is easily available on the link –
This is the link of self-service update portal where you can make changes and also update the details of your Aadhaar card after you have applied. The amendments to the Aadhaar card details can either be done on this self-service update portal or on any of the Aadhaar enrollment centers. You can check the Aadhaar card status on the website of UID. In this article, you will find out how to check the Aadhaar card status done online and how can you make the corrections.
Follow the below mentioned steps:
- On the official link of UIDAI go to Aadhaar update link and click on link – Check Status – Updation done Online
- Enter the details as required such as your 12 digit Aadhaar card number. You can find this on your card and then you need to enter the SRN/URN number which was allotted to you at the time of application submission for changed made in Aadhaar card.
- You can now click on Get Status and then your status would be displayed on your screen.
- In case you are not able to see any status, you must wait for a few more days as it could be under process. More or less 15 days are required to have the changes in effect but it could take more than that as well.
- In case it gets rejected then you need to apply for a new and can also visit the Aadhaar enrollment center in case you need more details on the same.
- In case you got the changes done from the Aadhaar enrollment center then you can check the status online. Go to the link – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- Check the acknowledgment slip that you received from the Aadhaar enrollment center after you got the details updated
- Clicking on the hyperlink above you will be redirected to the page wherein you would need to enter your enrollment ID and date and time mentioned on your acknowledgment slip. Enter the captcha code and click on check status.
You would now be able to check the status on your screen